Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Wish List 2009

It’s almost Christmas and everybody is done with their shopping spree. I, on the other hand, have been to busy to even think about the things I want under the Christmas Tree. But being grown-up and preoccupied with the world doesn't mean that I can't be a kid sometimes; especially during the Christmas season. I heard somewhere that kids these days have an average of 15 items on their Christmas wishlist; so I will do the same. Perhaps, it won’t be too late for Santa to grant them.



1. Nikon Nikkor 18-200mm VR Lens. (this will look awesome on my d3000!)
2. A Tamrac / Kata / Lowepro backpack with tripod sling.
3. Whey Protein Supplements.
4. A 22" Samsung HD LCD Monitor.
5. 5 or more boxes of Hawiian Host Macademia Nuts Chocolates
6. A new Slazenger Badminton Racket
7. Adidas Gym Bag with the shoe pouch
8. The Black Ferrari Jacket from Puma
9. Nike Weights Training Gloves
10. T-shirts from Nike or Adidas
11. Licensed Adobe Photoshop CS4 with Lightroom
12. Slippers / Sandals from Puma or Reebok
13. A Round Trip ticket to any of the Asian Cities that will host an F1 race (plus tickets to the race and hotel accomodations.)
14. 12 Months Gym Membership to Holiday Spa
15. And last but not least, lots of Fruitcake (as always)!



And as always I also wish for PEACE on Earth and STOP GLOBAL WARMING (the penguins are suffering.)! And also for justice for those victims of the recent massacre and continued recovery for the victims of the massive flooding in Luzon.

For my last wish, I wish to spend this Christmas with all of my friends. I want to make up for all the times I have been very busy this past year.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment