Sunday, February 27, 2011

The 100 Portraits Project: 3, 4 & 5

Every photoshoot invite is an opportunity for me to add to my 100 portraits project. A simple SMS on a weekend afternoon to shoot a new face gets me out of my hibernation to go out and shoot.

Most of those organized shoots have themes or concepts. I just come to the shoot with my camera and other gear. And most of the time, all I really have to do is shoot as there are already people who direct and do the styling. What I do is shoot first for my project and then shoot for a set with the theme. As my project is evolving, so are the concepts that we are doing.

Portrait #3: Lara Kim (Fairy in the City)
This is different from the one I uploaded in Facebook.

lara

Portrait #4: Aysen (Tifa Lockheart of Final Fantasy VII)

aysen

Portrait #5: Yuri (The Two Sides of Yuri)

yuri

I'm glad I don't have to think of concepts or whatever for these particular shoots. And honestly, my creative mind took an extended vacation and hasn't returned yet; I do hope it returns soon as I need it for the prenup shoot I'll be doing next weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment