Monday, May 24, 2010

Urban HDR

I do not know much about art. Combining colors and showing depth with a brush or pencil isn’t my thing. The only “art” I can do is graffiti; which isn’t exactly mainstream art.

And the same goes for digital art. I do not have time patience for vectoring or flash animation. I guess it is all about attention span in my case. If I can’t finish something creative in 30 minutes then I won’t ever be able to finish it at all.

And then came High Dynamic Range photography. Now, this is something that interests me. It is art and photography rolled into one; and best of all, I can do it in less than 30 minutes. It’s amazing how a set of similar photos shot at different exposures, an HDR software and a little Photoshop can do. Finally, here is an art for someone who loves photography and has a poor attention span. Urban HDR here I come!

This is just my first try at HDR. I hope to post more soon!

grunge copy

Mi Casa

No comments:

Post a Comment