Friday, May 28, 2010

Life's a Beach

We are at summer’s end. One more beach outing before school opens again and the last flights of the tourists depart. There is my last beach set for the summer of 2010. Perhaps the next time I will be in the beach, it won’t be as crowded and hot. I’ll try to explore new beaches; those hidden from the public’s eye.
And I need to go back to street photography because in two and a half months time it will be Kadayawan. Also I am enjoying the Urban HDR genre right now; I’ll practice landscape later.

Paradie (1 of 10)

Paradie (4 of 10)

Paradie (5 of 10)

Paradie (6 of 10)

Paradie (7 of 10)

Paradie (8 of 10)

Paradie (9 of 10)

Paradie (10 of 10)

2 comments:

  1. so cute....saan to kuya mart???

    ReplyDelete
  2. gemma, Paradise Island Beach Resort in the Island Garden City of Samal. Around 30 minutes travel time to the beach.

    ReplyDelete