Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stalking the Tiger

I was thinking of what to blog next and found out that today is Earth Day. So I made a decision to blog only about nature from today until the end of this month. Good thing that the previous post was about nature in the “macro” level; it goes with my Earth Day theme.

And speaking of nature, I went to a zoo and got a couple of amazing shots of a majestic creature: the tiger. It was for me a dream to be able to take close ups of a tiger; even if the tiger was in a cage. I really didn’t mind that this isn’t really its true habitat and that I was safely behind a steel fence. All I wanted were photos of this big cat; and that is what I got.

Oh, and in case you were wondering why I like tigers, it isn’t because of Winnie the Pooh’s friend Tigger (only girls like that character) but a certain jungle cat named Hobbes. He is one half of my favorite comic duo Calvin and Hobbes.

Stalking the Tiger

Roaaarrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment