Monday, November 16, 2015

on Backlogs, Clothing Ads and Portrait #45

This is long overdue!

I have had the priveledge to do three shoots with Fatima already and I haven't had the chance to publish any of it here in my blog. Truth be told, I always have fun doing a shoot with her because I do not need that much effort during the shoot because she is just simply awesome in front of the camera.

I just want to share with you guys the shoots I have done with her and to officially add her to my portraits project.

This shoot happened about a year ago inside the pedestrian underpass to the airport.

tunnel 2 (1 of 1)

tunnel (1 of 1)

The next shoot was for a makeup competition where she and her makeup artist Paulyn Dy made it to the final cut.

b&w (2 of 2) 

b&w (1 of 1)

The last shoot was taken about a month ago. This one was a quick strobist shoot with my good friend and peer Charisse Ann Bibera. I was inspired by the advertisements from clothing companies and tired a hand at making my own.

portrait long2 (1 of 1) 

portrait long (1 of 1) 

b&w jeans (1 of 1)

And this will be my entry to my portrait project:

Portrait #45: Fatima
fatima (1 of 1)

This is probably the most number of photos I have published in one portrait blog. I know there will be more shoots in the coming months when she visits Davao again. She will always be one of my favorite models.

PS: Special thanks to all those who made these shoots possible. To Paulyn Dy of Makeup Magic by Paulyn Dy for the makeup on the first two shoots and for introducing me to Fatima. And to Charisse Bibera for being my co-shooter for the past few months. I hope to collaborate with all of you in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment