Sunday, June 26, 2011

On Beauty Shots and Portraits #14 & #15

Its been a while since I last had a chance to write a blog. I've been preoccupied with all the other stuff in my life. I have had a ton of backlogs and some finished output waiting to be blogged. But since its raining outside again, I'll shoot a quick one.

We had a shoot last Friday complete with studio lights. I wanted something unique for my portraits project so I ended up processing two portraits as beauty shots. Normally, I wouldn't go for beauty shots since I am used to doing full on portraits. I'm not used to chopping off the head and shoulders so that the focus would be on the face. And I prefer a different lighting setup too. But sometimes, breaking the habit makes it all worth while. And I am happy that I have two new faces to add to my portraits.

Portrait #14: Roj
roj portrait (1 of 1)

Portraits #15: Mylz
mylz portrait b&w (1 of 1)

PS: Special thanks to Kaye Garino for the awesome makeup and Richard Amora for the studio lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment