Friday, February 12, 2010

Creature of the Night

In recent days, I have found a liking to shooting at night. Light streaks in photos really make my day. I don’t know what it is that draws me to the light but it really does fascinate me. And besides, it’s much more convenient for me to shoot at night after work. I just wish that there are more places for me to shoot at night. If you have ideas on places where I can shoot then please do leave comments. Also, I wish that our city has underground power lines rather than those hanging on poles; it sort of ruins the shot when you see dangling wires everywhere. Here are a few of my recent shots in the nightscape genre.

JP New

Street Level

The Fast Lane

2 comments:

  1. ive seen one portrait like the first pic in one of the building ive entered in lanang..nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. we do street portraiture with long exposures sometimes.

    thank you for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete